Updated: April 20, 2020
Cue Insights, LLC is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This Privacy Notice explains what our practices for collecting, protecting and using any personal information about you and provided by you.
This Privacy Notice Agreement shall apply to Cue Insights, and thus it shall govern any and all data collection and usage thereof. Through the use of www.Cueinsights.com and participation in Cue Insights market research surveys, you are herein consenting to the following data procedures expressed within this agreement.
Questions and requests that reference this Privacy Notice can be addressed with Cue Insights’ Data Protection Officer (DPO), Ron Cosgrove by email: email@example.com.
- “Personal Data” or “Personal Information” means anything that to personally identify a market research respondent (aka Data Subject or person whose data is being processed).
- “Processing” is any procedure undertaken with the personal data such as collection, analysis and transmission.
Principles regarding data privacy
- We will not share your information with anyone unless expressly given permission from you.
- Any of your personal information will only be used in our internal analysis and reported in aggregate to the sponsor of any market research project.
- Protecting your personal information is a core value of Cue Insights
How Cue Insights collects personal data for market research projects and accessing our website
Personal data is only provided by you, the data subject, under the conditions of your prior consent. This can be sent to us directly by you as a person responding to a survey who gives us personal information while responding to a questionnaire.
For some projects, we may need to interact with you in part through postal mail. For example, to obtain a reaction to using a product would require us to send you a physical prototype of such a product to a mailing address provided by you.
Various types of information that can include personal information include:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, and server logs.
- Personal Information for the purpose of conducting quantitative and qualitative market and research.
- We may request your consent to provide us with sensitive Personal Information such as health or financial information, we will obtain your express consent for the collection, use and disclosure of such sensitive Personal Information.
- When you participate in market research telephone interviews and discussions with Cue, the interview may be recorded, or there may be others on the call for note taking, training, or research evaluation purposes. To protect your privacy, only your first name will be used during discussions. You may decline to participate in interviews that are monitored by others or recorded.
- Cue Insights may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time.
- We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
For what purpose do we use this data?
We use responses to questionnaires, which we aggregate to conduct analyses that inform clients about different groups’ behaviors, beliefs, opinions and attitudes that enable our clients to make more successful business decisions.
We may use a third party agent to host surveys or panel events to collect Personal Information, including email address. That information is delivered to Cue directly. Contractual agreements between Cue and third party vendors ensure that your Personal Information will not be shared with anyone and will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
Cue Insights does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Cue Insights may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Cue Insights and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Cue Insights; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.Cueinsights.com and/or the general public.
Legal basis for processing your personal information
For the purposes of conducting market research, the legal basis we have for processing your personal data is your consent.
You may withdraw your consent at any time without any consequence whatsoever. All data processed after your consent, but before any withdraw of consent will be deemed lawful.
You can withdraw your consent by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) identified above.
How long will Cue Insights retain your personal information?
Cue Insights will retain your personal information for as little time as is necessary to complete our analysis of your responses to a questionnaire or other method of surveying as explained in this Privacy Notice.
Any data we hold onto following this period will remain anonymized.
International Transfers of Personal Data
If you are in the European Union, we will not transfer personal information to any country outside the EU.
Any information you provide, along with your consent that could be used to identify you personally will remain within the EU only for the purposes of contacting you from the EU to participate in the market research survey for which you consented to participate.
Once we capture your responses to in a market research survey, we will then aggregate your responses and remove personal information prior to any transfer to another non-EU country for processing.
Your legal rights to the personal data we capture and process
By law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data which we are obligated to make available to you so that you can check that we are lawfully processing it
- Correct your personal data in the event that you would like to revise or amend what you provided
- Request deletion of personal data in the event that you determine there is no good reason for us to continue to process your personal data
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Notice can change from time to time. The latest effective date will be included at the top of the Notice.
You are encouraged to regularly review Privacy Notices for organizations that hold your personal Information, including that of Cue Insights to stay informed of how your personal information is kept private and used in processing.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described in this Privacy Notice, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at:
Address: Cue Insights, LLC, 600 West Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting PA 19462