Collection of Information
Please rest assured that Cue Insights only collects personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. We will only use personal information for the purpose for which it was requested.
Cue collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, and server logs.
- Personal Information for the purpose of conducting quantitative and qualitative market and research.
- We may request your consent to provide us with sensitive Personal Information such as health or financial information, we will obtain your express consent for the collection, use and disclosure of such sensitive Personal Information.
- When you participate in market research telephone interviews and discussions with Cue, the interview may be recorded, or there may be others on the call for note taking, training, or research evaluation purposes. To protect your privacy, only your first name will be used during discussions. You may decline to participate in interviews that are monitored by others or recorded.
- Cue Insights may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time.
- We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Cue Insights may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website. Cue Insights may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion.
We may use a third party agent to host surveys or panel events to collect Personal Information, including email address. That information is delivered to Cue directly. Contractual agreements between Cue and third party vendors ensure that your Personal Information will not be shared with anyone and will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
Cue Insights does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Cue Insights may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Cue Insights and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Cue Insights; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.Cueinsights.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Cue Insights does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Cue Insights shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
All data at Cue Insights is automatically and continuously backed up on a secure hybrid (local and cloud), protecting personal information from deletions and hardware failures to malware and natural disasters.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 1 (267) 471-8572
600 West Germantown Pike, Suite 400
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania 19462